• HEAVYWEIGHT TSS payload with advanced buffering material
• As much as twice the pellet count of lead No. 5 loads of the same weight
• 22 percent denser material than standard tungsten; 56 percent denser than lead
• FLITECONTROL FLEX wad provides extremely tight, consistent patterns through standard and ported turkey chokes
• Roll crimp and clear card wad keeps buffering material in place
• Full-length wads prevent direct contact of the extra-hard pellets and the bore, protecting the barrel
Go beyond the limits of long range with Federal HEAVYWEIGHT TSS. The loads blend the 18 grams/cc density of Tungsten Super Shot pellets with the new FLITECONTROL FLEX wad to provide the most deadly patterns possible at extreme range.
|Shot or Slug Type||
Tungsten Alloy Shot
1100 Feet Per Second
There are no reviews yet.