Weatherby and Norma have teamed up to offer its customers premium ammunition for a wide variety of hunting applications. This particular load features Norma’s brass, primer, powder and Spitzer bullet. Norma brass is manufactured under the most exacting standards, from the raw materials to the final inspection. The CNC-machined primer pockets include specially designed primers that provide positive ignition of the powder charges. Norma’s high grade powder offers maximum velocity and energy. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
HORNADY 300 WIN MAG 180gr 50rd
- Cartridge: 300 Weatherby Magnum
- Grain Weight: 180 Grains
- Quantity: 20 Round
- Muzzle Velocity: 3150 Feet Per Second
- Muzzle Energy: 3967 Foot Pounds
- Bullet Style: Jacketed Soft Point
- Bullet Brand And Model: Hornady Interlock
- Lead Free: No
- Case Type: Brass
- Primer: Boxer
- Corrosive: No
- Reloadable: Yes
- Velocity Rating: Supersonic
There are no reviews yet.